The Latin root of simultaneous is simul, which also means "at the
same time. “Simultaneous interpretation” is an instant
interpretation service where an interpreter translates the speaker
simultaneously by using special sound systems. Simultaneous
Interpretation is a process which allows people to communicate
directly across language and cultural boundaries using specialized
technology and professional interpreters who are trained to listen
to one language while speaking simultaneously in another. An
interpretation system is required in order for simultaneous
interpretation to take place. Using a microphone, headset and other
essential technical equipment, the interpreter listens to the
speaker inside a booth and simultaneously delivers translated speech
to the audience in the target language.
Simultaneous interpretation is often used for committee, directors
and board meetings, large meetings and conferences. Interpretation
services are highly specialized translation area that demands
accurate and complete translation orally with the same speech rate
as the speaker. The lag time is required to be very short.
Interpreters that handle such services are required to master the
culture and language completely. They should also have knowledge
about the topic that is discussed, experience as well as training.
About Simultaneous Interpreters
Simultaneous interpretation is a unique skill that requires far more
than the ability to speak multiple languages. Simultaneous
interpreters have years of highly specialized education and training,
the rare talent of being able to listen to one language while
speaking another, and knowledge of terminology in tremendously
varying fields.. Many freelance interpreters are booked for events
around the world months in advance.
Asya Translation enjoys the justified pride of giving many
simultaneous services since it was established. Our company has a
quality and experienced team in simultaneous interpretation. We feel
honored to help your future interpretation projects. Simultaneous
interpretation requirement is getting more and more common and
necessary in increasingly globalized world. Asya Translation will
offer solutions for your requirements in this area.
Simultaneous Interpretation General Working Details
• We work with professional interpreters; each specialized in their
respective fields. Interpreters are bound by confidentiality
agreements, within the framework of which they may not share
information that is disclosed to them with third parties.
• For meetings with a scheduled time of 1,5 hours, 2 interpreters
are assigned to the booth. The daily shift of a simultaneous
interpreter is 3 hours in total. During the daily working hours
(08:30-18:00), 2 simultaneous interpreters are allocated to an event.
A third interpreter will have to be assigned to meetings with a
planned schedule beyond this period of time.
• Asya Translation guarantee to complete readiness of equipment and
interpreter one hour before the activity.
• Interpreter cabin must be placed in where the interpreter can see
the hall and outer factors disturbing interpreter must be minimized.
• A royalty fee is required to be paid, in case voice recording is
carried out during meetings.
• Materials relevant to the occasion in question, such as
presentations, catalogues, websites etc., are requested from clients
in order to allow interpreters to be prepared as necessary.
Our Simultaneous Interpretation Areas
• Any occasion on which simultaneous interpretation may be required
• Congress, fair and conferences simultaneous interpretation
• Consulate meetings simultaneous interpretation
• Dealership meetings simultaneous interpretation
• Fashion shows simultaneous interpretation
• Focus groups simultaneous interpretation
• Launch events simultaneous interpretation
• Medical congress and meetings simultaneous interpretation
• Ministry meetings simultaneous interpretation
• National and international gatherings simultaneous interpretation
• Opening events simultaneous interpretation
• Press conferences simultaneous interpretation
• Product promotion events simultaneous interpretation
• Seminars simultaneous interpretation
• Television, radio etc. broadcasts and streams simultaneous
• Training seminars simultaneous interpretation
SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETING EQUIPMENT SERVICE
What is a simultaneous interpretation system (interpretation
It is a system that is required in order for simultaneous
translation services to be offered. These systems are used in events
like meetings, conferences or seminars, where translation between
two or more languages is to take place.
We employ top-notch, state-of-the-art technology to ensure quality
performance in any simultaneous & consecutive interpretation
• We are equipped with updated listening and presentation
• The equipment is arranged to obtain the best outcome.
• Technology helps professionally trained conference interpreters.
• The equipment's importance in the process cannot be overstated.
Simultaneous interpretation is the preferred form used in
conferences. Thanks to modern technology, equipment has enabled the
audience to hear interpretation at the exact time that the speaker
is talking. With the help of equipment and professionally trained
interpreters, your conference will go off without a hitch.
Our rental services include:
• Simultaneous interpretation equipment with isolation booth and
wireless headphones, FM and infrared
• Portable interpretation equipment (PTX), used for tours or where
space is limited
• Sound amplification equipment, speakers, microphones, conference
microphones, wireless microphones
• Audio-Visual equipment, projectors, screens, flat screen monitors,
• Video conference equipment with simultaneous interpretation
• Voting systems
SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETATION SYSTEMS
• Integrus Systems
• IR Radiator
• Central Control Unit
• Lightening systems
• Simultaneous Desk Microphone
• Simultaneous Collar Microphone
• Simultaneous Cabins ( for interpreter )
• Simultaneous System ( Mono or Multi)
• Simultaneous Interpreter Microphone
• Amplifier + Mixer + Speaker
• Press Mixers
• CD Player
• Tape Deck
• Chair Microphone Systems
• Digital and Analogue Mixers
• DJ Systems
• Headset Microphone
• Speaker Setups
• Desk Microphones
• Teleconference Systems
• Wireless Hand Microphone
• Lapel Microphone
• Data - Zoom - Objective
• Plasma Screen
• Projector (for slideshows)
• Projector Screens
• Switcher Systems
• Overhead Projectors
• Video Convertor
• Video Conference
• Watch-out Systems